Everyone has a story—this is mine.
Please note: the opinions I express here are solely mine at the time of writing, and may or may not apply any longer. If reading something that I've written in the past may change your opinion or thoughts of me, please proceed no further.Aakash Web Announcer plugin
by Shane Holden – November 10, 2011
Map showing Dalton's 2.7 Magnitude Earthquake on 11/9/2011
- Wednesday, November 09, 2011 at 16:44:34 UTC
- Wednesday, November 09, 2011 at 11:44:34 AM at epicenter
- 1 km (1 miles) W (280°) from Dalton, GA
- 10 km (6 miles) SE (146°) from Tunnel Hill, GA
- 14 km (9 miles) S (186°) from Varnell, GA
- 40 km (25 miles) SE (139°) from Chattanooga, TN
- 125 km (77 miles) NNW (335°) from Atlanta, GA
- horizontal +/- 0.8 km (0.5 miles); depth +/- 2.2 km (1.4 miles)
- NST= 19, Nph= 28, Dmin=17 km, Rmss=0.1 sec, Gp= 61°,
- M-type=duration magnitude (Md), Version=B
- Southeast U.S. Seismic Network
Got something to say?! Go for it!
Note: This post is over a year and a half old. Although it's not a fresh post, feel free to comment or share your thoughts anyway. I read and enjoy every comment that is posted here.